What Video Production actually is at a glance
PLANNING YOUR PROJECT:
1. Consultation of set up of complete A/V facility or basic shooters package. Extremely well versed on all available video & audio technology from acquisition to editing (post). Every need, any question is within our grasp with our team of A/V resources.
SHOOTING YOUR PROJECT:
VIDEO ACQUISITION & POST FORMATS:
- Any existing format can be viewed, and or duplicated at our studio facility.
- Any and all of the VHS/S-/Digital family, Mini-DV, DV-Pro, DV-Cam, 8mm/Hi-8mm/D-8mm Betacam & SP format, U-Matic 3/4″ & SP format, and discontinued formats like Betamax and Reel to Reel.
- Single camera one operator simple location interview or live documentation.
- Multiple camera Isolated Camera (ISO).
- Live Switch of multi-cameras to any format (including audio production).
ALL PROGRAM TYPES:
EDITING YOUR PROJECT:
- Multi-format video & audio editing.
- Non-Linear digital editing, and traditional linear based A/B roll editing in virtually any format.
- Animation, Special Effects, computer titles/logos, music and sound effect addition.
You may have heard that professionally produced videos are outrageously expensive. Our videos cost less to produce than many color brochures. And our new computer/video technology that significantly reduces production costs!